Project Management Professional (PMP) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The credential is obtained by documenting work experience in project management, completing 35 hours of project management related training, and scoring at least 61% on a written, multiple choice examination.
- Original Book [Body of Knowledge 4th Edition worth US$ 65]
- *Certify PMP of PMI’s and get 100% Training Fee Refund.(Conditions apply)
- Booklet of 400 + Class Quizzes.
- PMP Exam Practice Test 3000+ Additional Questions.
- Trainer’s Training Material-Class Slides.
- Participation Certificate by Alliance Training and Solutions.
- 40 PDU’s Training Certificate required by PMI USA.
- Free Revision Classes for Alliance Students.
- Award Winning successful Participant’s Profile will be Featured on Alliance Web Portal.
- Alliance will help Participant in Processing PMI Membership and Exam Booking.
The Project Management Framework, according to the PMBOK Guide Fourth Edition, embodies a project life cycle and five major project management process groups (encompassing a total of 42 processes). Mapped to these five process groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing) are nine areas of project management knowledge:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
The nine knowledge areas share common inputs, tools and techniques and outputs, and make facilitates PMP professionals in developing and practicing specialization in one or more of the areas. For example, a PMP may specialize in Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control – the three processes that make up the Quality Project Management process area.
Government, commercial and other organizations employ PMP certified project managers in an attempt to improve the success rate of software development projects by applying a rigorous, standardized and evolving set of project management principles as contained in PMI’s PMBOK Guide.
The PMP Exam contains 200 questions. 25 of them are pre-release questions, which are not included in exam scoring. This score is calculated based on 175 questions. The PMI will evaluate proficiency level on each project management process from high proficiency to low proficiency.
|PMP of PMI’s||Project Management Professional||US$ 555|
Cost: PKR 30,000/- Inclusive of course reference manual containing copy of course slides, exercises, and support documents, CD containing relevant course material and Course Certificate
Duration: 5 Days